Nikolay is one of the most recognized IT managers in Bulgaria.
Prior to TiXi he was a CEO of one of the biggest Bulgarian ICT companies (Information Services Plc) where he managed large scale ICT projects for the government; ICT Advisor to the Minister of Transport, IT and Communications (2009-2011); and CTO at one of the biggest e-Payment service providers in Bulgaria (eBG.bg). He is the Chairman of the Bulgarian Association for Information Security. Nikolay enjoys working with students in the IT field and has been an Associate Professor at the Sofia University, Computer Science Department since 2001.
Tixi Project Manager
Mila has an extensive experience in the project and operations management, especially in the public sector, both on national and on EU level. She has experience in business analysis and business process re-engineering, as well as 7+ years of management and team leading experience.
She performed responsibilities of a PMO for the European Commission.
She is a Business Administration graduate from the Sofia University, as well as a European Studies graduate from the University of Birmingham (UK). She is a PMP and CAPM certificate holder.
Head of ePayments Division
Desislava has a rich work experience in developing and managing software products for e-payments, m-payments, e-signatures, value-added SMS services and security solutions gained at eBG.bg. She has in-depth knowledge of both legislation, operations and customer support in these areas. She has experience in operations management, project management, integration management and support, and customer and partnership relationship management.
Prior to TiXi Desislava hold the position of Operations Director of Information Services Plc where she was responsible for the business development, maintenance, support and upgrade of existing products.
She is a Sofia University graduate in Information Technologies and in e-Business and e-Governance. She also holds the EBC*L Certified Manager and PRINCE2 certificates.
Head of ITS Division
Mihaela is an experienced Project Manager who has worked on flagship projects for some of the most critical IT systems of the Bulgarian government (the Customs Agency, for example), as well as for the development of the very-first in Bulgaria railway on-line reservation and ticketing IT system. She has in-depth knowledge in the area of public transport and traffic analysis systems. Most recently, as a CITA member, she has been the Project Manager of the project for implementation of an integrated intelligent transport system (ticketing and traffic management systems) at the Rousse Municipality public transport system.
She holds a degree in Computer Technologies from the New Bulgarian University, as well as certificates in various project management institutes, incl. PRINCE2 and ITIL.
Senior System Architect ITS
Tocho has vast technological knowledge and very strong mathematical, analytical and technical skills. He has gained his experience while developing some of the most complicated IT systems in Bulgaria and in The Netherlands. He has experience in designing, scaling and development of e-Payment systems, SMS payments, and public transport and traffic analysis systems gained at eBG.bg. In his work he uses a variety of programming languages and technologies, incl. Python, C/C++, Java, and others.
Tocho has received his university education in Computer Science at the Sofia University.
Senior System Architect E-Payments
George is a senior professional with 18+ years of commercial experience in various facets of software development. He has in-depth expertise in different technology stacks (Java, C/C++), strong scripting skills, and profound understanding of software architectures, SDLC and OOP concepts. As a part of the eBG.bg team, and later Information Services and CITA, George has worked on a number of projects for the development and upgrade of ePayments, eServices, billing, ticketing and traffic systems.
George holds a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science from the Sofia University.
Milen has 15+ years of experience in system and application administration and masters the network architecture planning, implementation, and support of various hardware and communication infrastructure.
He holds a Master’s Degree in Computer Sciences and a number of certificates among which Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Professional (OCP), Linux Network Professional (LPIC-2), Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching (CCNA)
Business Development Manager
Mariya is a professional with over 10-year working experience in network industries, utilities and mobile payments. Her experience is with electronic payment and trusted services’ providers, gas distributors and suppliers, and telecommunication operators.
Previously she performed duties of chief marketing officer, product development manager and marketing manager.
Mariya holds a master degree in applied economics from Sofia University, and has qualifications from University of Amsterdam and International Banking Institute.
We are looking for new team members
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, and reliable Python code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Proficient in Python
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT)
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Familiarity with Elastic Search / ELK stack
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application Understanding of network protocols
- Fluent English
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Has “thick skin” and is able to handle complaints and unpleasant customers.
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: billing, placing print orders, and system troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone. Use automated information systems to analyze the customer’s situation.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
- Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer service surveys.
- Knowledge of the product, prioritization of new features and enhancements to existing features
- Work in Agile/Scrum environment
- Work closely with the stakeholders, design and development team
- Transform the business needs into development and UX requirements – user stories-
- Set every sprint specific goal and detail stories
- Product backlog management
- Track project progress
- Contribute to product roadmap
- Responsible for accepting or rejecting user stories as DONE
- Conduct Sprint Demo in front of the stakeholders and the team
- Proficient business English communication and presentation skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient statistical data analysis skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Word, Visio, Project
- Proven track record in client-facing communications and/or executive management communications
- Experience in business process analysis, reengineering and training delivery
- Experience as user of Business Intelligence reporting systems
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps/web.
- Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
- Create compelling mobile device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Optimizing performance for the apps /web.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile/web technologies.
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java and algorithms
- Familiar with the Android SDK
- Familiar with Eclipse, Android Studio and Gradle
- Experience working in a cross functional environment
- A passion for mobile technology and the latest industry trends
- Proven commercial software development experience and have published examples of mobile applications in the Android market
- You have worked alongside other mobile app developers leading/influencing platform decisions and have good experience in mobile app optimisation
- You have delivered across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release